There are rules and procedures to be followed when submitting research papers for the university academic journal magazine
General rules to accept the researcher publication in the journal magazine:
The sent research for publication for Al-Nasser University’s journal magazine is taking into account to follow these rules :
- The magazine accepts 2 types of research language: Arabic and English, in which both follow their conditions, and they are:
- The submitted research must be original, resolving a contemporary issue, contributed to knowledge, and meets the general conditions for scientific research requirements based on scientific principles and methodology in various fields of humanitarian and Applied Sciences and other related academic fields .
- The research must be correctly written with clear and concise language. The writing research must be printed with Arabi Typesetting Font and size 14 for research material in Arabic, and same applies for the English version and Font type must be Times New Roman, and with that, whole research papers in numbers should not accede 40 pages including references and sources .
- Charts, tables, figures, and forms positions must be in correct location inside the research; written numbers and titles must be comprehensive and addresses the necessary data, and must not exceed the dimensions of the chart tables, figures, and forms’ positions and accede page size ( 11 cm ) .
- Research must be thoroughly documents its supports concisely along with the proper use of sources,references, and demonstrate the margins of the research. Sources: researcher must approve the source of the quoted material with mentioning its author’s name in full. Then, place the date of publication in parentheses after the title of the source; after the name of the research investigator or translator – if any – and the date of edition, publisher along with its place, and finally, the page number. References: The researcher has to consider the following:
- In the case of using books : the author’s name must be written in full , and then placed the date of publication in parentheses after the title of the book , then the publisher along with its place, and then the page number .
- In the case of using periodical materials and magazines as references for the research in order: mentioning the name of the owner of the article in full, the date of publication in parentheses, after that, the title of the article, the name of the magazine, folder number, figure number, page number.
2 – The researcher must keep in mind that the material he/she will provide the research committee must be original and never been published before.
3- The journal magazine research committee members has the right to organize and order the research when publishing based on the way, criteria, methodologies that research committee members think would be.
4- The Journal magazine of Al-Nasser University welcomes the summaries of the theses from the researchers that were discussed in all fields of the humanities and applied sciences and others.
“FROM OUR START, WE DECIDED TO FOCUS ON APPLIED METHODS IN OUR CURRICULUM ..AND THAT’S WHY WE REACH TO WHO WE ARE RIGHT NOW ! “
DR. AHMED SAYED
CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES
“...I chose Al-Nasser University because of the advanced curriculum the university provides, the excellent academic staff, and the good reputation the university has. ”
Amir Saleh, Bachelor of Business Management
“ ...Al-Nasser University curriculum covers what the marketplace requires. ”
Ahmed Shayef, Bachelor of Business Accounting
“ ..Marketing is the fundamental of every product’s success..”
Adam Al-tharhani, Bachelor of Business Marketing
“ I like studying Business Information Systems since it’s the only the path that integrate between management science and computer science ”
Mohammad Al-Mohammadi, Bachelor of Business Information Systems
“ We have few numbers of managers who are specialized in hospital management field …”
Taqiya Al-Haymi, Bachelor of Hospital Management
“ Health and Society degree program is very unique ! … this field covers many issues...from little small cell in human body to the society that we live it. ”
Asm’a Al-motahar, Bachelor of Health & Society
“ What makes Medical Laboratory so exceptional is the practical side of it .. not like back in school where we used to memorize with no practice.”
Zaynab Al-Mohamadi, Bachelor of Medical Laboratory
“….when I graduate I could get 2 certificates; diploma from Aptech and Bachelor degree in IT from AL-Nasser University..”
Hassan Mohammad, Bachelor of IT
“ Al-Nasser University has gained a great reputation in the way the university teaches ...and its tuition fees that is suitable for students.”
Faddel ALi Alja’la, Bachelor of Health & Society
“ What we learn in class, we apply it at the university laboratories ..”
Bothayna Al-howl, Bachelor of Pharmacology
“ .. English is the language of the era and the language of the 21st century.”
Nada Abdulqawi, Bachelor of English Language
“ I contributed in many activities the university provides … such as establishing our journal “ Ambitions without limits.”
Jamal AL-Mosili, Bachelor of English Language