To provide practical education in medical, engineering, computer science, and human science that prepares individuals for professional careers and affords them the opportunity to thrive in a changing world.
In support of its mission, the University has for its purposes the following:
- To provide academic programs developed and assessed by faculty, staff and members of educational. Professional and business communities.
- To provide comprehensive instructions through onsite and online learning to strengthen and foster student academic achievement.
- Develop among students the value of life-long learning through stimulated intellectual curiosity, creative and critical thinking as well as cultural diversity awareness.
- Responding to student, faculty and staff needs, to plan and provide essential facilities and resources.
- Provide student assistance toward professional and career development; skills development.
- To prepare students to cope with the challenges of an ever-changing needs of the community today and the years to come.
“FROM OUR START, WE DECIDED TO FOCUS ON APPLIED METHODS IN OUR CURRICULUM ..AND THAT’S WHY WE REACH TO WHO WE ARE RIGHT NOW ! “
DR. AHMED SAYED
CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES
“...I chose Al-Nasser University because of the advanced curriculum the university provides, the excellent academic staff, and the good reputation the university has. ”
Amir Saleh, Bachelor of Business Management
“ ...Al-Nasser University curriculum covers what the marketplace requires. ”
Ahmed Shayef, Bachelor of Business Accounting
“ ..Marketing is the fundamental of every product’s success..”
Adam Al-tharhani, Bachelor of Business Marketing
“ I like studying Business Information Systems since it’s the only the path that integrate between management science and computer science ”
Mohammad Al-Mohammadi, Bachelor of Business Information Systems
“ We have few numbers of managers who are specialized in hospital management field …”
Taqiya Al-Haymi, Bachelor of Hospital Management
“ Health and Society degree program is very unique ! … this field covers many issues...from little small cell in human body to the society that we live it. ”
Asm’a Al-motahar, Bachelor of Health & Society
“ What makes Medical Laboratory so exceptional is the practical side of it .. not like back in school where we used to memorize with no practice.”
Zaynab Al-Mohamadi, Bachelor of Medical Laboratory
“….when I graduate I could get 2 certificates; diploma from Aptech and Bachelor degree in IT from AL-Nasser University..”
Hassan Mohammad, Bachelor of IT
“ Al-Nasser University has gained a great reputation in the way the university teaches ...and its tuition fees that is suitable for students.”
Faddel ALi Alja’la, Bachelor of Health & Society
“ What we learn in class, we apply it at the university laboratories ..”
Bothayna Al-howl, Bachelor of Pharmacology
“ .. English is the language of the era and the language of the 21st century.”
Nada Abdulqawi, Bachelor of English Language
“ I contributed in many activities the university provides … such as establishing our journal “ Ambitions without limits.”
Jamal AL-Mosili, Bachelor of English Language